"Gateway to the Scenic Conejos Canyon"
At Conejos River Campground RV Park we are focused on servicing all of your camping needs with the highest level of customer satisfaction & will do everything we can to meet your expectations.
Opening: May 1
Closing: Oct 31, weather permitting
Driving directions: From junction US 285 & State Highway 17, west 12 miles on State Highway 17, turn
South into campground entrance.
- 32 Spacious, Full Hookups, (water, sewer, 30/50 Amps electric), some shaded, others with private fire rings & covered picnic tables.
- All sites have picnic tables
- Tent sites available
- Cellphone Service available for AT&T
- Clubhouse/Meeting Room
- Commercial Laundry
- Clean Restrooms & Showers
- Short walk to the Conejos River
- 3 - Primitive Camping Cabins
- 1 - Apartment Suite (Fully furnished & equipped)
- Free WIFI at site
- Short distance to the Antonito, Cumbres & Toltec Scenic Railroad
- Fully equipped Fly Fishing Store 5 miles from campground
- Direct access to the Rio Grande National Forest
- Well behaved, leashed Pets welcome
- Playground/Basketball Court/Horseshoes
- Community Covered Picnic Pavillion, Grills and Fire Ring
- Elevation: 8400 feet
- Reservations or drop-ins welcome
- Click here to read review
All Major Credit & Debit Cards Accepted